- At Goldara, we specialize in 18K fine jewelry and we pride ourselves in having all our engagement rings and wedding bands made and set here in New York City. Unlike other jewelry sites, that only make jewelry when you order, we provide actual photos of pieces already made and not the virtual CAD images.
- We are located in California.
- We only sell online. This allows us to sell our jewelry reasonably priced, so you can afford to enjoy jewelry as much we enjoy making them.
- Benefits for having an account include:
Access to your order history.
Quick check out with your address and billing information.
Receive exclusive offers, discounts and more.
- Subscribers will be informed of new Goldara designs first when they become available. We report on the latest jewelry trends, and jewelry information you might find useful. We also occasionally send our subscribers special offers.
- You can access and update any information pertaining to your account. To access your account, click on My Account. Once you login to your account, go into Account Settings to change your email.
- Goldara offers a 90-day warranty in addition to our 30-day return policy on the workmanship of all our jewelry. We will be happy to repair merchandise under warranty for free given that the item is not abused. Our certified jeweler will inspect the piece to determine the proper course of action to be taken on your jewelry. We will not repair items that have been sized or modified by someone else. Having third party jeweler work on a piece voids the 90-Day warranty.
- Goldara will be happy to repair merchandise under warranty for free given that the item is not abused. Even if you have exceeded our 90 day warranty period, Goldara will be pleased to repair your items for a fee. You will be informed of the charge after an evaluation by a jeweler and must accept to pay any related charges prior to us making any repairs on your jewelry.
Call Goldara Customer Care or send us an email with your questions. Our representative will be happy to guide you to in send your repairs. Remember, having someone else or a third party jeweler work on a piece voids the 90-Day warranty. All repairs are subject to shipping charges.
- Yes. Treating your loved one to a perfect gift using our online gift card is not only easy but provides them with an opportunity to find that perfect piece they alway wanted. Click on Online Gift Cards to place your order.
- To redeem your Gift Card, enter the your code during Checkout and click “Apply”. Your Purchases are deducted from the Gift Card balance and any unused balance will be credited to your account. If an order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the remaining unpaid balance must be paid at Checkout.
- You can not redeem your Gift Card for cash. Here are our Gift Card Policies at Goldara:
Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
Gift Cards cannot be resold, reloaded, redeemed for cash, transferred for value, or applied to any other account.
You cannot transfer unused Gift Card balances in your account.
Orders placed with a Gift Card and returned will be given a Gift Card in the amount of their original order.
- Although all our pieces are in 18K, we be happy to make engagement rings and wedding bands in 14K as well. Please contact Goldara to discuss your order.
- We offer one free sizing in the first 30-Days. We’d be happy to send you a free sizing kit to help you get the size right before you make your purchase. Click Here to request our free ring sizer kit.
In some cases, we may not be able to resize a piece. If that’s the case we’ll let you know.
- Yes. There may be an additional charge depending on the size and the precious metal. Some special order pieces are nonreturnable but we’ll let you know before completing your order.
- At Goldara we care about people and the world we live in. Diamonds used on our merchandise are conflict free and provided by a supplier that complies fully with the Kimberley Process enforced by Diamond Trading Company (DTC).
- We sell our engagement rings without center stones as well. If you are looking for the design you love that we don’t have, contact us and send us the details and we’ll try to help you create the perfect piece.
- We don’t offer engraving because it will make the jewelry nonrefundable and will void your 90-day warranty. We suggest that you first receive your jewelry and make sure you like it before you make any physical alterations.
- At Goldara we only sell high quality natural gemstones and jewelry. If there’s a specific gem you’re looking to find, contact Goldara customer care and we do our best to find it for you
- Almost all our pieces use high clarity, colorless accent diamonds with good cut and polish. Center stone’s quality used for an engagement ring depends on customer’s preference for a specific clarity, cut, color, and carat size.
- All our center diamonds are accompanied with a grading report from either the Gemological Institute of America or the American Gem Society. You can request your requirements for your center stone and we will do our best to find you the best stone with your preferred certificate of choice
- We hope that you will be happy with your order. However, if you change your mind, we offer 30-day money-back return policy on our jewelry. Just send your jewelry back in its original unworn condition with original tag attached and a full refund is issued to the card used in the original sales transaction. Please see our Return Policy for details.
- We offer a 30-day return policy on your Goldara piece. Just send your jewelry back in its original unworn condition for a full refund – it’s that simple. All you pay is the return shipping. Each returned piece must have its original tag attached. See our Return Policy or give Goldara Customer Care a call and we’ll walk you through exactly what to do.
- Please send your returns with an insured courier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS Parcel Post) and retain your receipt for your own security and peace of mind. At Goldara we do recommend FedEx and we are not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit. Customer is responsible to pay for return shipping.
- Please make sure you send returns via registered mail or insured courier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS Parcel Post) with proof of posting to:
G-Mail Customer Care
550 S. Hill St #805
Los Angeles, CA 90014, U.S.A
- If you received a Goldara gift, you can exchange it within a 30 day period. Please send your order to Goldara customer care in its original packaging with your gift invoice. We are unable to offer refunds on gift orders.
Engraved items are non-returnable/non-refundable.
- No, you cannot return an engraved piece.
- Upon receipt of your items, full refund minus the delivery charges is issued to the card used in the original sales transaction. Your credit card company will usually take 4-7 working days to process the refund.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase and would like to exchange for something else, please return your package to us in the process outlined here in our Returns Policy and we be happy to guide you find your perfect piece.
- We only ship within United States and delivery signature is required on all orders. Some expedited delivery requests may require an additional charge.
- We send all our packages using overnight delivery and require signature upon arrival. This is to ensure you receive your order in fastest and safest way possible
- Packages we send are insured. A signature is required on delivery of all orders placed on our site. You’ll receive an email that the package is on its way. Call us before we send it to make special delivery arrangements.
- Sorry, we don’t ship to PO boxes
- For now, we only ship to our customers in the United States
- We are dedicated to protecting your order information and we process customer orders through a fully PCI compliant environment. Because of this, all personal data that is transmitted through our site is encrypted using SSL or “Secure Socket Layer” technology which encrypts your order information to avoid the decoding of your information by anyone.
- We are dedicated to protecting your order information. Because of this, all personal data that is transmitted through our site is encrypted using SSL or “Secure Socket Layer” technology which encrypts your order information to avoid the decoding of your information by anyone other than Goldara. Our checkout process is fully PCI compliant as required by the PCI Security Standards Council.